ELITE FENCING MONTREAL offers SUMMER DAY CARE PROGRAM FOR CHILDREN AGES
Each week includes a variety of indoor and outdoor activities: sport games, outings, special events and daily fencing (sabre) classes for kids with and without experience!
Monday-Friday, 9 am – 4 pm.
Extended hours: 8 am - 9 am and 4 pm – 5.30 pm.
Week 1 - 26th-30th June
Week 2 - 3rd-7th July
Week 3 - 10th-14th July
Week 4 - 17-21st July
Week 5 - 24th -28th July
Week 6 - 31st July - 4th Aug
Week 7 - 7th-11th August
Week 8 - 14th - 18th August
Week 9 - 21st-25th August
A typical day includes:
• Sport games - fencing drills and blade work – combats!
• Outdoor activities in the park!
• Skills building games and team building exercises!
• Weekly outings or special events!
Groups based on age and sport skills:
• Ages 7-10: for beginners who have no prior fencing experience;
• Ages 11-14: for beginners with no prior fencing experience and for those with less than 1-year experience;
• Ages 12+: for those who have more than 1 year fencing experience.
List of items it to bring:
Lunch, water bottle, snack, bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, hat, running shoes.
$180 / week (9am-4pm);
$230 / week (8am-5.30pm).
Sibling discount: 10% of the camp fee for children from the same family.
Registration fee (one-time charge at registration): $60 / camper.
Free camp T-shirt for each fencer!